Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome, Welcome!

So it's the new year (and new decade... whoa!) and I've just made my 2010 New Year's Goals and Resolutions - one of them included starting a blog.

As you will - or may already have - read in my "All about Cammi" section, I'm an aspiring event and wedding planner looking to get my feet wet in the industry. I currently work for the fuel industry doing data entry and problem solving (I have nothing to do with the price of gas, so PLEASE don't be mad at me - it angers me as much as the rest of America!) In addition to working there full-time, I intern part-time at an event planning company in St. Paul.

I currently live with my boyfriend and our dog, Pebbles, in a townhouse in a suburb of Minneapolis. We are currently house-hunting - I'm hoping we find a good one soon so that we (well, I) can start to put our own decorative spin on the place! I dream of the day of decorating my own office, spare room, living room - well everyone room really! I've recently taken up scrapbooking, which I absolutely love. That hobby goes great with my love for taking pictures (another hobby I'm looking to get into on a more creative level). I also love reading - whether it be fiction, magazines (fashion, DIY, crafts, decorating, etc.), biographies, event and wedding planning magazines, etc.

I hope everyone enjoys learning more about what I find interesting, intriguing and inspirational. I'd love to hear from everyone with other ideas and love finding new blogs and web sites to visit when it comes to the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment