It's currently 4 degrees in chilly Minnesota - and it's a lot colder when you factor in the wind chill. So when I came across these adorable Chocolate-dipped Snowman spoons on Alpha Mom, I just had to share it with everyone! I'm hoping to try these out this weekend!
What you'll need:
- Spoons (plastic ones work best)
- Chocolate chips - regular and mini sized
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter chips
- Butterscotch chips
- Crushed candy canes
- Wax paper
- Optional: Coconut shavings
Directions to make these:
- Place 1/2 cup of chocolate chips into a microwave-save bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Take out, stir, and reheat for another 20 second.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip spoons - you may need to stir it and turn it around to make sure the entire spoon is covered.
- Place finished spoons on plate covered with wax paper.
- Place 3 marshmallows in a line down the spoon
- Use a peanut butter chip as the hat (place on top of the top marshmallow)
- Use a flake of coconut as a scarf
- Use two mini chocolate chips as eyes (dip them in the melted chocolate to ensure they stick on the marshmallow)
** Make different flavored snowmen by melting the butterscotch chips and peanut butter chips. Experiment with different decorations! **