Sunday, January 17, 2010

Things I'm loving right now: Square Dinnerware


Square dinnerware has always caught my eye - there's just something about it that is so appealing to me. I'm not sure if it's because it's not your traditional circular plates, bowls and cups, or if it's because you can fit things in each corner without your food touching (that's one thing I hate - touching food!), or just because I think it looks so trendy. Regardless of the reason, I've vowed to myself that someday I'm going to buy myself a nice set of square dishes.

I took a look online tonight to see what I could find for my dinnerware wishlist, and found quite an array of colors, patterns, shapes (rounded corners vs. non-rounded corners), and most importantly, prices! I made a inspiration board with some styles I liked. I would have to say my favorite is the Laurie Gates set from Macy's, but they're all pretty cute!

Here's where I found these in case they've sparked your interest as much as they did mine!

#1 - Macy's.com - Laurie Gates dinnerware - Anna Plum 16-piece set
#2 - Amazon.com - Union Sqaure dinnerware sets (16 pieces)
#3 - Walmart.com - Hometrends Mosaic Tile Square 16-piece dinnerware set
#4 - Cooking.com - Spice Alley Square dinnerware set (16 pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment