Although it's felt like a heat-wave the past couple of days (I think it's actually warmed up into the 30's... wooohoo!), I know all good things must come to an end and we're expecting cold and nasty weather this weekend. With that in mind, I decided it'd be a great idea to find myself something to keep my inside's warm. So when I came across this delicious sounding recipe on Bright Ideas, I just had to share!
Warm Cocoa Surprise
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped 3 MUSKETEERS bars
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Combine candy, milk and ground cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to simmer of medium
heat, stirring constantly until candy is completely melted.
- Pour into mugs. Add cinnamon sticks and a small dollop of whipped cream. Dust with a
sprinkling of cinnamon.