Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Welcomes... Evangelyne AnnMarie

Yep, that's right (if you're a fan of CK Events on Facebook, you probably already know this news!).  My little niece finally made her debut into this crazy world on Saturday (1-1-11) at 7:06 a.m.  She weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.  I'm already in LOVE!  Tomorrow I took the day off to spend as much time with my new little peanut as possible!  I'll be taking some photos (I'm already planning on part of her 1st birthday present being a scrap/baby book - another part - the planning of her party!) tomorrow - so I'll have more to show in addition to the few I have below.

I think her little feet need some lotion!!

Look at that adorable little face!

Eva... my little peanut


baby and mommy



I just wanted to update everyone as to why we've been lacking in posts the past weekend.  I'm setting up my resolutions and goals for this year - where I'd like myself to be on both a personal and professional level by the end of 2011.  I love hearing from my readers - what would you like to see more of from CK Events in 2011?  Do you want more birthday parties? More baby showers?  Real weddings?  Stationery?  You tell me!

Here's a little peek at what I would like to see happen with the CK Events blog in 2011:
- more collaborations with other bloggers and businesses
- present more giveaways to my readers
- blog more often
- update blog with more work created by CK Events
- update look of blog to look more appealing (to both reader and operator)
- continue to grow and gain new followers!!!


Well - that's a quick update!  We will have plenty more to come in 2011!  Be sure to leave a comment about what you would like to see from us this year!

1 comment: