Saturday, January 8, 2011

Real Party: Winter ONEderland

As many of you might know, my niece was born a week ago today... and she's just way too adorable for words (you can see photos of her in this post).  Since I'm such a lover of all things party, I wanted to think ahead to her big 1st birthday party (being that it's around Christmas-time, too, everything will be on sale!).  With that said, I pretty much knew the theme I wanted use for her party - the adorable Winter ONEderland theme!  I have even asked my sister and brother-in-law, and they agreed that the theme is perfect (neither of them want to raise their baby girl as an over the top girly-girl, so of course it's perfect!) :)

My inspiration for the Winter ONEderland theme - the party The Paper Cupcake threw for her son's 1st Birthday... I'll be tucking this one away for future inspiration... but for now, I'll let you take a peek at its cuteness!  {enjoy}

How adorable is this dessert table set up?  Complete with cupcakes, cake pops, cookies and hot chocolate station!
Toppings for the guests delicious cups of hot chocolate
Seriously, how cute are these cookies?!?  Created by Sandy's Baking Memories
And these adorable cake pops!?  Created by Terri's Treasures
I just adore these mitten cookies - way too cute!!  Again, made by Sandy's Baking Memories
Adorable cupcakes {I am loving the cupcake wraps!}  Fondant toppers created by Two Sugar Babies
awesome idea - powdered sugar donuts!  Matches perfect with the theme!
These penguin cake pops are toooooooo cute!  I'm in love!  Made by Terri's Treasures
Custom water bottle wraps created by The Paper Cupcake
Custom soup bowl stickers
This cake is so adorable, too!
Perfect little smash cake
I love this birthday banner - created by The Paper Cupcake
Note to self - must make sister and brother-in-law take one cute picture of Eva a month (and indicate which month it is) so I can make a cute board like this for her party
cuuuuute little birthday hat!
The adorable invite! I love it!!

I just love this little party so much!  I also love that if I want to spruce it up to make it more girly you can use a pink or purple instead of the red.  I think I'm most in love with the penguins and polar bears!  It's way too cute!  Be sure to check out The Paper Cupcakes Facebook page to view more photos!

I'm sure I'll be back throughout the year with more parties I find adorable for a first birthday... there is just way too many out there!

I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!  We'll be back soon with some more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks for posting! Let me know if you need the polar bear or penguin cake pops in 358 days, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake pops are adorable. Great party.

    ReplyDelete