Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Some Exciting News!

First, I want to start by apologizing for how neglectful I have been on keeping up with the blog!  I can't even believe that it has been 8 months since my last post - that's just not acceptable!  Well, with my exciting news, I hope to start up with the blog again - and to have some more exciting content.  So, what's the news I'm talking about?  Well, on May 12th I got ENGAGED!  Yep, after 5+ years of dating, my then boyfriend popped the question on a Gondola ride on the St. Croix River in downtown Stillwater, MN.  And yep, it was truly romantic!  To be quite honest, I had no idea he had it in him - he proved to be not only a romantic, but quite the planner as well!

So, the past couple of weeks have been spent getting my initial planning done - you know, talking budgets, guest list and what we want our wedding to look and feel like!  I have since started PINNING a bunch of ideas - so for those of you who follow us on Pinterest, this announcement may not come as a surprise to you, but we hope you've enjoyed our pins so far!

I hope you stick with me on this exciting journey and offer up any advice you may have in the process!  I look forward to sharing with you all my ups and downs of planning this wedding!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait for the blog posts to begin with all your awesome ideas!

    Congratulations and we've missed you!

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete