Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball cupcake toppers

I saw these adorable baseball cupcake toppers on Glorious Treats, and boy do I love them! I won't go into detail (again) how much I just LOVE the the sport of baseball and how excited I am that baseball season is upon us again! (OK... I guess I just went into detail about my love of the sport, didn't I?!)

Anyway, you have to check out these adorable cupcake toppers Glory made for her pastor. I'll definitely be making some for an upcoming party that I throw... or just for fun! I'll actually be making MINNESOTA TWINS toppers rather than the Cubs toppers she made!

If you're interested in finding out how she made them, click here!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Cammi. I never mind as long as you clearly link back to me (like you did). Only slight change if you can, my name is Glory (not Gloria).
    Send me a link if you make some of your own cupcakes off of this idea, I'd love to see them!
    Hugs!
    Glory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these too! Ours would be for the SF Giants...I can't wait to check out Glory's site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many cute cute things!!! i'm gonna have to give so many of these a try :)

    ReplyDelete