Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not your ordinary housewarming party...

So I thought this little party featured on Thoughtfully Simple was way too cute, so of course I had to share it with you all - especially because I'll be planning a housewarming party sometime in the near future! This housewarming party is not what you might be thinking - it's a PLAY house warming party! OMG - I wish I had one of these beauties when I was growing up... how fun! Anyway, this housewarming party was also celebrating a 4th birthday... and was centered around my favorite color - PINK! Check out the amazing food set up and playhouse below! If you're interested in checking out more details, head over to Thoughtfully Simple; while you're there, check out their other amazing party ideas!


So here is the AMAZING playhouse that this lucky little birthday girls' father built for her. I'd take one of these, too please! :)

The header says it all.... SWEET! Seriously, how delicious does this dessert set up look? Cupcakes, milk shakes candy? Yum, yum! (on a side note - I'm dying to try and bake those little hostess cupcakes... maybe in my new kitchen!)

Guests indulged on lemonade, chocolate milkshakes and of course, cupcakes!

I loved the little homemade appetizer sticks and flowers in the ice cream cone... too cute!

Every detail was planned so well! I love the little pink touches everywhere! I'd love this kind of party for my 24th birthday! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this!! I am so behind on reading my blogs that I had not seen this one yet. I want a house like that for ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! This is my sort of party too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite the adorable party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete