Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm still kickin'

I can't believe it's been a week since I've last post... man oh man, am I slacking!

These past few weeks have been nothing but busy! We FINALLY found our house (wooohoooo!) - so we've been busy with inspections, negotiating, shopping (OK, that's not real hard work, but still...) and so much more! We also had friends in town over the weekend, and I went shopping with a friend whose wedding I'm in... whew - hard work I tell ya!

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if we didn't have to sleep? I've been thinking about that a lot lately... well in between thinking about a million other things - like what I'd like to accomplish within in the next 8 months (can you believe it's April already..... geesh!), what to blog (I'm having a hard time getting inspired lately.. big bummer), and of course, I've got house stuff on the brain. It's like my mind is going a million miles a minute - there's no stopping it!

Anywho... I just wanted to update you all on what's goin' on in my life. I hope to have some fun, creative ideas up soon. We close the 23rd of April and I'm getting my own office in the new house (I can't even begin to explain my excitement for this!)... hopefully that will inspire me beyond belief! Hopefully. :)

I hope you're all having a fabulous week!


3 comments: