Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Rustic Wedding to Love


OK - I saw this 'Real Wedding' post A LONG ago and just loved it pieces. Then I totally forgot whose blog I saw it on - have you ever done that?!?! :) Anyway, Whimsy and Wise Events posted about this wedding today and I fell in love all over again!! I'm not a total nature buff, but I love how this wedding turned out. So simplistic, but so beautiful. I loved how they utilized so many nature-elements into their day - from the table numbers, to the colored pencils to the centerpieces and flowers. Simply. Gorgeous. One of the things I loved the most about this wedding was the bridesmaid dresses.... one main reason is because they are dresses the girls can wear again (I'd certainly wear that dress again if I were a bridesmaid in this wedding!). I hope you enjoy this wedding as much as I have! If you're interested in seeing more of this gorgeous wedding... click here to go to the Green Wedding Shoes blog.


So pretty! Their photographer was amazing!

One of my favorite elements - the bridesmaid dresses

So rustic! :)

Every element pulled together so nicely... and so rustic-ly!

More of the reception area...

What a beautiful dessert buffet!

1 comment:

  1. i`m so glad you posted this!! i`m starting to plan my outdoor wedding next summer and this is very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete