Saturday, October 23, 2010

Save the Ta-Ta's - Pink Dessert Table

The masterminds behind Charm Events never cease to amaze me with their talented work and their recent dessert post is just gorgeous!  The Charm Events team designed a pink-themed dessert table in honor of the women {and men} who have lost their lives to breast cancer.  I have had multiple women in my family who have battled breast cancer, and beat it, so I'm just so impressed to have so many bloggers out there in support of finding a cure during October's Breast Cancer Awareness month {I think everyone month should be breast cancer awareness month!}.





Seriously, how gorgeous is that set up!  I love the cookies with the pink cancer ribbon frosted on them - I had a post a while back about some delicious {and beautiful} sweets that included the cancer ribbon on them... you check out that post here.

Remember ladies - always do a monthly self-check breast exam... we want to save those ta-ta's!  To find out more about ways you can support breast cancer awareness, check out the Susan G. Komen page - there is a ton of information to view!  While you are crusin' the 'net, make sure you head over to the Charm Events blog to check out more of their beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment