Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Real Wedding: Green Love

Today's Wedding Wednesday feature comes from The Wedding Wire Blog.  I came across this and just loved the little details this Florida couple put together for their special day.  I haven't seen many weddings with a green theme, but thought the couple did a great job of making it look beautiful (and tasteful, because personally, I think there is a such thing as too much green!).  I really loved the invites - simple, yet elegant!

Enjoy!


I love the hanger in the top picture - super cute!!  And those green shoes - too lovely!!  
Loving how the couple had their groomsmen wear sneaker/loafers for their shoes - lookin' pretty spiffy and comfy!

Seriously... how gorgeous is that couple??  And how beautiful was their venue {Broken Sound Club in Boca Rotan, FL} - love!  And as I mentioned before - we're loving the way the bride and groom carried the green throughout without going overboard.

If you're interested in seeing more photos of this wedding, check out the photographer, Debra Weisheit's, blog. To view more real weddings, be sure to check out The Wedding Wire Blog - they have TONS of inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment