Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Series on the Cammi Lee Events blog!

This past Sunday I went to the Twin Cities Bridal Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center... and there were a ton of great vendors to check out!  After attending the fair, I realized there are so many great vendors out there that I would like to get to know - especially because I'm working toward opening my own event business {it's always good to have more friends, ya know!}.  Any who, that got me thinking - what's the best way to get these vendors to know I'm out here?? And then it dawned on me - why not start a weekly series of interviewing a different local or online vendor!  It's a great way to initiate a conversation with new vendors, while also learning about the business and helping them get their name out there! Brilliant, right?? :)

So I have contacted my first featured vendor, and the post should be up either this weekend or early next week.  Until then... I'll leave you with a sneak peek!

If you have a business (online or in the Minnesota area) and you are interested in being a Featured Vendor on the Cammi Lee Events blog, please send us an email to info@eventsbycammi.com - we would love to showcase your work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment