Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cookies for a Cure

I know these photos I'm about to show you were made for breast cancer awareness, but really, they could be baked and sold for any type of cancer (ahem... like Multiple Myeloma... see my previous post). I just love the cookies and cupcakes!



Love, LOVE these cookies! The cancer ribbon design with "hope" and "cure" written on them. Too cute.


You can buy these little cute cookie cutters online and make some of your own (I definitely will be purchasing one!)


How cute are these little cupcakes?!


These cookies were made for an event called "Cut for a Cure". You can find more bakery goodies (for all kinds of events) made by Tesoro Cookies on Flickr by clicking here.

Maybe that's what I need to have... a bake sale? Or I could sell those cute little cancer ribbon cookies to raise money. Oh the possibilities.... and the decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment