Sunday, October 10, 2010

Real Party: Green Apple 2nd Birthday

Another great party found on the Catch My Party site.  I thought this was a more classic-looking 2nd birthday with a green and pastel pink color palette, with a scheme of green apples - very unique if I say so myself!


The cute invite created using a digital scrapbooking package
The table set-up.
One of the beverages - APPLE juice
The dessert table
A close up of the popcorn boxes - I love these!  I definitely would like to try making these.
Green apple cupcakes
Appletini's (Pear Apple Italian Soda) in mason jars.  Super cute!

This theme would be great for a bridal shower or even a baby shower.  The color scheme would work well for a "perfect pair" theme, too (ya know, since pear's are green!) - which could be for an engagement party, bridal shower or a baby shower for twins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment