Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes

We hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent my time away from the computer, outdoors watching the boy play some ing a softball tourney.  Saturday's weather was a bit disappointing, with overcast skies and some rain, but Sunday was 1000% better and I walked away with a minor sunburn {I haven't been sunburnt in 3 years, so as annoying, and a little bit painful as it is, I'll take it!  Oh how I've missed you summer sun!}

Sunday's sunny day got me thinking about quenching my thirst, thus today's post on summer beverages.  During these hot summer months, it's always a good idea to keep some ice cold drinks around to keep your family {and/or guests} hydrated.  It's also a good idea to make sure these drinks are delicious, as nobody wants to drink a bad beverage! Check out some of my favorite fruity summer drink recipes from Better Homes and Gardens!


Lemon Drop Shakes - Recipe

Strawberry Lemonade - Recipe

Sparkling Margarita** - Recipe

June Bug - Recipe

Watermelon Martini** - Recipe

Electric Lemonade** - Recipe

Fresh Melon Quenchers - Recipe

Watermelon Cooler - Recipe

Sparkling Peach Punch - Recipe

Sunset Sangria** - Recipe

Ginger Pineapple Punch - Recipe

Mulled Raspberry Tea - Recipe

{** indicates alcohol is used in recipe}

What summer drink recipes are your favorite?  Do you choose to have a signature drink at the summer parties you host?

No comments:

Post a Comment