Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pink and Yellow Baby Shower

Some of you may remember me writing about the baby shower I planned for my sister - it will be my first niece, so I was just ecstatic to be planning her shower.  Some of you may also remember that we had a huge snow storm the day of the shower and most of our guests showed up 45- to 30-minutes before the actual start time the event, thus causing me to miss any photo-taking opportunities.  I really wanted to show you all the work I did on creating the custom printables for the party, so I took some at home.  Please pardon the poor picture quality, as they were taken in my basement with poor lighting.

{enjoy}

Custom Welcome Sign

Cute wire basket {from the dollar store}

custom cards for shower

I made vanilla covered pretzels using pink candy melts

custom favor labels were created for the shower, too.  They read "Thank you for joining me to celebrate my sweet baby girl"

Custom Hershey Kiss labels

Cupcake toppers





I hope you enjoyed viewing some photos of the designs I created for my sisters Pink and Yellow Baby Shower.  I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get pics of the actual shower... and after looking at these, I think I need a better camera! :)

1 comment: