Sunday, December 5, 2010

Navy Blue and Pink Baby Shower for Twins!

So I posted a couple of weeks ago the details of the baby shower I hosted for my good friend from college who is expecting twins in January - well I have the photos!  I don't have a ton of photos to share, but you'll be able to get a general idea!!  My friend Kelsey of Kelsey Ann Photography did a great job for capturing the party work!

So, without further adieu - here they are!


Custom "Welcome and Wishes" sign
"Wishes for the babies" cards and basket.   
Custom cupcake toppers.  Those buggy toppers are from the dollar store!
close-up of the toppers
Custom Favor Tags and Favors.  The favors were custom Hershey Kisses
Favors sign and favors
Sorry I don't have a photo of the whole table - but if you piece everything together, you get the idea!

Thanks for checking out the Navy Blue and Pink Baby Shower!

PS -  You will notice these photos aren't watermarked - if you plan on posting them, please make sure to give credit where it's due!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment