Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Real Party: Baseball Baby Shower

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend... personally, I think it went by way too fast!  I was in a wedding on Friday that turned out gorgeous... my best friend from high school looked like a life-size Barbie!  I'll post pictures when I have some!

Anyway, I came across this adorable baseball baby shower awhile back on the Oh Baby! Custom Shower Decor blog and just had to share it!  Baseball season is coming to a close as playoffs near the beginning of October, so I thought this would be a fitting post... plus, I'm in dire need of baby shower inspiration and I love this shower!

How cute are these baseball invitations?

The menu for this baseball baby shower was so fitting!  Hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts
a close-up of the cotton candy cups
I love the idea of having an old fashioned popcorn popper at the party!  So cute!
These baseball cupcakes look adorable... and delicious!
Sandi, the talent behind Oh Baby!, made the adorable bunting for the party
Guests took home gourmet rocky road popcorn... don't you just love the baseball takeout containers?

I'll be planning my sisters baby shower in a couple of months, and will also be hosting a shower for one of my good friends from college who is having TWINS this coming winter!  Who has some great ideas for a baby shower for twins that is gender neutral?

No comments:

Post a Comment