Friday, August 13, 2010

Real Party: Peacock-themed Sip 'n' See

I saw this Peacock themed Sip 'n' See on Pizzazzerie and just had to share it!   It's designed by Beth Beattie of Beth Beattie Branding, PR and Events, and is so adorable.  As some of you may or may not know, my sister is pregnant with her first child - so the first grandchild of our family - and we might need to throw her a Sip 'n' See shower rather than a baby shower.  Why's that you ask?  Well a few years back my parents moved to Mississippi, and well, we'd really like it if my mom could make it!! :)  My sister's due date is also on New Year's Eve - making it a tough time of year to host a baby shower because of the holidays.

Anyway... on to this adorable Peacock Sip 'N' See!








Don't you just love the "Peacocktails"? So stinkin' cute and creative!  I love that this party is elegant looking - and how the color just pops!  I also love that the use of Peacock feathers wasn't too over-the-top.

If you're interested in reading more about this Sip N See party, head over to Pizzazzerie's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment