Thursday, July 14, 2011

Real Party: A Thing for Bling Bridal Shower

I always love a unique theme for parties, which is why I loved this "A Thing for Bling" bridal shower that I spotted over on Catch My Party designed by Natasha at Fete Fanatic.  This theme would be perfect for any bride-to-be who loves anything and everything sparkly.  The various props and desserts used for this party were perfect to match with the theme - I just loved the ring pops, pop rocks, fake diamond rings, etc.  The color scheme was great, too - bright fuchsia pink, black and white.











I really love the little details that pulled this party together, Natasha did a fabulous job!  One of my favorite details - the candyabra (the candelabra made of rock candy!)... so fun!  Head over to the Catch My Party party page to check out  more photos from this blingin' bridal shower!

1 comment: