Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a scary place out there - better just dive in!

Some of you may have noticed we've changed our look a bit... don't get too used to it, as we're still working on all of our branding and we're just in the "in between" phase.  I'm terribly sorry for the branding confusion - and I know it can't be good for my business, but as some of you may now know (from my previous post earlier this week), I was forced quickly to change my branding due to my lack of trademark research (note to future entrepreneurs, if you're looking to open your own business any time soon, be sure to do ALL of your homework - including a trademark search!).

So here is what you are going to be seeing in the near future {hopefully}:

- The big web site reveal {eeek! so exciting}
- New blog reveal {with a link that matches our new schnazzy domain!}
- New logo and color scheme

What we've already been working on:

- New Facebook page {please follow us here!}
- New Twitter page {please follow us here!}

Here is what you're not going to see:

- Change of content {it will be a different name, same great information!}
- A lack of posts {we've been on the decline lately with posts and I'm terribly sorry!  We're definitely going to get better}


We have a lot of work to get to... so like the title of the post suggests - we better just dive in!  I hope you're going to continue to join us on our journey of starting our business!  If you have anything you'd like to see, please contact us or leave a comment below!

1 comment: